Thank you everyone for the kind words regarding Harley. After speaking with the local vet who knows Great Danes and the local Great Dane rescue, their advice and wisdom let me make my decision. He is scheduled to get neutered tomorrow and were giving him a month to straighten out after that, if not our good friends Sarah and Byron will be taking him to California with them! Im not ready to give up on him yet!
Posted on: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:03:18 +0000
Recently Viewed Topics