Update on Tigger...hes been doing pretty well overall in his recovery, but hes not happy here in my basement. He had a terrible ingrown/abscessed nail, and FACE fixed him all up last Tuesday. Hes been eating well, but hes trying to dig himself out of his cages. Ive decided to take him back home a day early, while the weather is decent...an early Christmas gift to him you might say. Im thinking a week away from his home is just too long for a feral. Weve contemplated over the last week to put him in an outdoor cat sanctuary, but there are other cats there (tame ones) that I worry about, and I just dont want to put them at risk. I dont know what Id do if there was a fight between them. His home is right next to a fast food restaurant on the side of a parking lot in Cloverdale under huge pine trees. I guess Im looking for assurance that Im doing the right thing...I only want the best for him.
Posted on: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:47:36 +0000
Recently Viewed Topics